Welcome to Transbuild; we supply residential and commercial customers with a wide range of transportable building solutions. Our self-contained one and two bedroom transportable homes or residential units are the perfect solution for those that are looking for granny flats in New Zealand that deliver on functionality and price.
We recommend taking a closer look at our 1 bedroom B1-43sqm layout as this is one of our most popular units in this category. If you need a little more space, check out our most popular 2 bedroom layout – the B2-58. It features bedrooms on either end, which means there is no wasted space and it is under the 60sqm threshold for a secondary dwelling on site. Our team is always innovating to cater for the needs of our customers so be sure to check back in with us often to see what new floor plans we’ve added to the one and two bedroom line. Read More
Offering Affordable Granny Flats Building Solutions
Our goal is to offer affordable building solutions without ever having to compromise on the quality of the build and the quality of the service we deliver. With more than 35 years of experience in the building and manufacturing industry, we’ve managed to achieve just that.
The one and two bedroom buildings we provide are ideal for those who would like to place a second dwelling on their site. Whether it’s for investment purposes or many people/families opting into multi generational living , our ready made homes offer amazing flexibility in terms of usage and the building can evolve to cater for a family’s changing circumstances.
Our smaller self-contained units are ideal for;
- Those who are looking to generate some extra income through rental opportunities
- Families who need a little more space
- Young adults who have left school but are not quite ready to leave home
- Those who are looking to downsize and enjoy cheaper living costs
- Elderly people who would like to maintain their independence whilst feeling safe and secure
- Couples who are building their dream home and looking for a temporary housing solution
- Homeowners who need an external space where guests can stay
- Those who need an office away from the main family home
As you can see, the possibilities are endless!
How long do I have to wait for delivery?
It won’t take much time once you make the order to home delivery. This includes the development of building plans, the council consent process and build time. Our streamlined manufacturing process allows for such short turnaround times making this an ideal solution for those that need extra space fast.
If you’d like to learn more about granny flats in NZ, please get in touch with us.