With considerable experience in constructing high-quality prefabricated transportable buildings for a range of applications including property development transportable buildings, residential use, portable offices, accommodation blocks and holiday homes, Transbuild are an excellent choice when looking for transportable industrial buildings in NZ. Our long-serving team have over 35 years of experience between them and since setting up Transbuild in 2012, we’ve earned an excellent reputation for architecterally designed transportables that offer a simple and fast solution to your accommodation needs with cost certainty and time frame guaranteed. The price is fixed before we start manufacture and, as we manufacture offsite, site works and building work can occur concurrently. Read More
Quality Industrial Transportable Buildings in NZ from Transbuild
Our industrial transportable buildings are NZ made in our undercover manufacturing facility in South Auckland and, once your site preparation is complete, delivered to you, fully finished on a specialist moving truck. Provided you have all your services in place and tradies to connect you up, your new unit can be up and running the same day, ready for you to move into.
How Does the Transbuild Process Work?
Our extensive experience in producing high-quality transportables has enabled us to streamline the whole process. We aim to provide clever building solutions that will give you the accommodation you need in the fastest possible timeframe at a fixed cost. So, how does this process work?
- Consultation – our team will work with you to find the ideal design to match your needs, whether you need a single unit to act as an overflow office or multiple buildings. We’ll also look at your site and your budget.
- Site Inspection and Feasibility Study – this will allow us to determine the exact location of the unit and highlight if there is likely to be any issues with access or positioning.
- Quote and Contract – following the consultation and site inspection, we’ll create a quote. On acceptance, contracts will be drawn up detailing your final cost and target.
- Architect – our in-house architect creates a planning document
- Council Consent – we obtain building and site consent, which can take up to 4-6 weeks.
- Approval of Plans – once plans are approved and the 10% deposit is paid, production schedule can be agreed.
- Construction of Building – all buildings are constructed in the same way.
- Subfloor and framing
- Pre-line: Insulation, wiring and plumbing, etc
- Post-line: Gib, bathroom, kitchen (if required)
- Interior completion and fit off
- Site work can commence at the same time independent of the building.
- Transport – all units are moved on specialist house moving trucks. Our team are experts and will know what is required to make this happen, if it needs to be moved early in the morning or require traffic management they will organise all of this
- On Site: The delivery team do the foundations for your building on day of delivery and then lower the unit onto the piles. You connect the building to the required services.
- Certification and Documentation: Once the unit is in place, you’ll receive all the certification and documentation.
Could a Transportable Industrial Building be the Solution for You?
If a transportable industrial building could provide the solution to your accommodation needs, get in touch with us today. Our energy efficient units are designed to meet health and safety requirements and constructed in line with Government building regulations They are built to withstand even the most extreme NZ weather conditions and can include firewalls as required (at an extra cost).
If you would like further information on our transportable industrial building designs, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 460 307 and we’ll be more than happy to answer your queries.