Many people find buying a new house a daunting prospect. Those who have done it before know the challenges that lie ahead while first-time buyers have an understandable fear of the unknown. There are many legal requirements and regulations to overcome, deadlines to meet and potential delays that can easily disrupt the process. Working with a trusted house builder in Auckland such as Transbuild takes the stress out of this process so you can enjoy your new home faster.
A Hassle-free Move from House Builders in Auckland
At Transbuild, we’re a home builder in Auckland that is fully familiar with the process and aware of the many challenges. Our aim, as one of the leading building companies in Auckland, is to make the whole process as simple and as quick as possible. At the same time, we will always deliver a house that exactly meets your needs. Read More
Why Auckland Residents Choose Our Home Builders For Their Portable Homes”
As experienced builders in Auckland, we have a tried and trusted process that enables us to deliver homes quickly and efficiently:
- You will identify and acquire a site in an appropriate location. We can provide advice on selection and suitability if you need it including residental propert development.
- You will select a design from the many that we have available. These are sufficiently varied in terms of their style, size and layout to ensure there’s almost certainly one that fits your needs. If not, we can adapt one as necessary.
- We’ll undertake a site survey and may change the layout of your home, so it fits in better. An estimate of costs can then be given.
- If you’re in agreement, you’ll pay an initial deposit that will be set against the purchase price. We can then supply a detailed quotation that will set out exactly what will be provided and a fixed price for the work.
- A contract will be prepared and signed by both parties so that actual work can then begin. All necessary consents will be obtained.
- Your home will be constructed in our state-of-the-art factory using the latest equipment and techniques as well as the highest quality materials. Since all construction is under cover, there will be no delays due to bad weather and the perfect conditions will allow a high standard of work. This will be reinforced by ongoing quality control testing by our expert house builders in Auckland.
- At the same time, foundations will be prepared on site and all required services will be laid in.
- Once your home is complete, including kitchens and bathrooms, fixtures and fittings, floor coverings and paint, it will be delivered to the site. The building will be securely fixed to the foundations ready to be connected to services.
- The finished property is handed over and you can move in.
Expert Advice from our Home Builders in Auckland
We want to make your home-buying experience as pleasant and satisfying as possible. To achieve this, we’ll provide expert and personalised help and advice all the way through the process. And we’ll always keep you informed of everything that’s happening, including any potential problems that we’ll overcome without fuss or delay.
The building process of your transportable home will be much shorter and smoother than when using traditional building methods and, at the end of it, you’ll have a home you’ll be proud of. Part of that will be due to you having invested your time and opinion into its design and content so it will seem a more personal property. So get in touch and we’ll start you on your journey to your new home.