FLEXIBILITY WITH MODULES
Configure and combine buildings from the Transbuild Residential Range to maximise the functionally of your site, and tweak existing plans to fit your personal site preferences. The Transbuild Modular Home Range has the added benefit of future proofing and evolving to fit your needs as they change.
Assess your site specifics to maximise exposure to sunlight (for passive solar ratings), add external corridors to link or decks to join multiple dwellings and create that sought after indoor/outdoor flow, number one on the Kiwi priority list! Read More
Modular Homes Auckland
A modular home usually refers to a home where standard-sized components are built in a factory and the building process is then completed on site. Modular houses offer plenty of advantages over a traditional home build but what if we were to tell you that we also deliver transportable homes in Auckland.
Welcome to Transbuild; we specialise in the manufacturing of quality transportable building solutions that are suitable for both residential and commercial applications.
The Difference Between Transportable & Modular Homes
The biggest difference between both options is where the build actually takes place. As mentioned, modular homes are put together on site whilst our transportable homes are built and finished in our factory in South Auckland and transported as one single unit to site.
This difference allows us to maintain the highest levels of quality control. Your new home will be fully completed upon delivery so you don’t have to stress about things that could potentially go wrong with the assembly. Upon delivery, all you have to worry about is connecting the utilities and enjoying your new home.
More Homeowners are Opting for Transportable
The popularity of transportable houses is on the rise in NZ and for good reason. Our clients get to enjoy;
- Fast turnaround times – you can move into your new home in a matter of months, not years
- Hassle-free build – we’ll do all of the hard work for you in terms of design plans, consent and build
- Efficient use of space – our architecturally designed homes leverage space as best as possible
- Cost effective transport – a site visit will be conducted prior to commencing project and we will advise on transporting cost and what equipment will be required e.g crane might be required for extended reach on trickier/ or steep sites
- Quality – we only use the best NZ materials and all building is done by professional tradespeople who have years of industry experience
Transbuild: How Our Process Works For Modular Homes
- Choose your plan – We have a wide range of build options so take some time to look through each floor plan to find the one that suits your requirements best. If you would like to make tweaks to an existing floor plan, we encourage you to get in touch with us so we can see if your changes are possible.
- Get a quote and sign the contract – Once you’ve decided which home is the right one for you, we’ll give you a quote. Note that choosing an existing floor plan is the best option if you’re in a hurry to get production underway.
- Progress updates – We invite you to come and see how your new home is progressing. An appointment is necessary so please give us a call to arrange a visit.
- Delivery – Your new home is completed and ready for transportation! Note that we do require someone to be present at the factory to sign the release form and we also require someone to be on site when the building arrives.
- Payment and Installation – Payment is required before installation begins. Finance options are offered on all builds and it’s managed through Oxford Finance.
Looking For Modular Homes in Auckland? Get In Touch With Us
Need more info on How transportable homes are different over modular houses in Auckland? Want to know more about a specific floor plan? Please get in touch with us today, as we’d be happy to help you.