Building a conventional home can take a long time, even after you’ve identified a site and approved the plans. We can simplify and speed up the process considerably with portable homes in Huntly that exactly meet your requirements.
A Process that Meets Your Needs for Portable Houses in Huntly
Getting a new designer kit home can be a long, complex and frustrating process. However, that’s not the case with Transbuild because we’ve considerably simplified everything so you can be living in your new home after a small number of easy steps:
- Obtain your land, which we can help you to do.
- Agree a floor plan based on what you need from the property and any limitations of the site. We have a large number of standard plans available so you can select one and possibly adapt it to meet your needs.
- Detailed plans and a fixed price quotation are prepared after a site visit that will ensure the selected plan is suitable for the location.
- On agreement, a contract is signed by both parties and a deposit is paid so that actual work can begin.
- Your transportable home in Huntly will be constructed in our modern, fully equipped factory. This will cover the complete building, including kitchens, bathrooms, interior and exterior painting, and floor coverings depending on what is agreed.
- The transportable building is delivered to the site and erected on pre-installed foundations. All utilities are connected, and decking, paths and other exterior elements may be constructed.
- The completed home is handed over and is ready for you to move in immediately so you can realise your dream.
Huntley’s Leading Prefab Homes Suppliers
Whether you want portable cabins in Huntly or something on a grander scale, we have the plans and the ability to create what you need. Not only that, but we’ll provide many benefits through the construction process. Your home will be:
- delivered much quicker than by traditional methods due to the modern manufacturing techniques that have been used
- provided for a fixed price that’s agreed upon in advance, unless you change the plan at a later date
- of high quality since it will be built of the finest materials in factory conditions, so the process is not affected by adverse weather
- available on time since there will be no weather or other delays
- built and erected with full consents and in accordance with the Code of Compliance.
Quicker and Easier with Transportable Homes in Huntly
Our house builders in Auckland make the whole process as quick and easy as possible because we sort out your consents and we provide ready-made plans you can select and adapt if necessary, so you have exactly the home you need. And we make sure everything runs to schedule, always keeping you updated with progress and letting you know if there are any problems. So for a stress-free and speedy route to your perfect home, contact us today and we’ll get started on the process.